State Bank of India Mutual Funds
This site provides comprehensive information on State Bank of India Mutual Funds, the premier Indian Public Sector Bank's - ' Non-Banking Fund Management Company'. State Bank of India Mutual Funds has one of the highest number of investor base in India.
State Bank of India Mutual Funds is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Société Générale Asset Management, one of the world’s leading fund management companies, managing over US$ 330 Billion worldwide. SBI Mutual Fund is largest bank sponsored mutual fund in Indian market with stupendous investments track record. The State Bank of India Mutual Funds is sponsored by over 80% of the top corporate houses of the country.
- Lipper Award – The Lipper India Fund Awards 2007.
- ICRA – Mutual Fund Awards 2007.
- CNBC TV 18 - CRISIL – Mutual Fund of the Year Award 2007.
State Bank of India Mutual Funds offers investment opportunities in both, Equity and Debt funds. With 18 years of operational experience the achievements of State Bank of India Mutual Funds are -
- The fund has launched 32 schemes and successfully redeemed them with handsome returns.
- The fund has investor base of over 3.5 million.
- SBI Mutual Fund have consistently met investor's expectations and have emerged as the preferred investment for millions of investors and HNI’s.
- SBI Mutual Fund manages over ` 16500 crores of assets and has a diverse portfolio of 30 active schemes.
- State Bank of India Mutual Funds has a network of 100 collection branches, 26 investor service centers , 28 investor service desks and 52 district organizers.
- SBI Mutual is the first bank-sponsored fund to launch an offshore fund – Resurgent India Opportunities Fund. .
State Bank of India Mutual Funds had Total Income of ` 12602.88 crore for the financial year 2006 -07. State Bank of India Mutual Funds has posted Net Profit of ` 1081.38 crore for the financial year 2006 -07.
State Bank of India Mutual Funds is headed by Mr. Syed Shahabuddin, Managing Director. State Bank of India Mutual Funds Corporate Office is located at:
SBI Funds Management Private Limited
191, Maker Tower 'E', Cuffe Parade,
Mumbai - 400 005,
Tel: +91 22 2218 0221-27
Fax:+91 22 2218 9663
Web Site: www.sbimf.com
|>> More Banks in India|