Amity Business School is one of the renowned B-Schools in India. A part of Amity University, Amity Business School offers industry oriented management programmes, which are designed by renowned academicians and members of the corporate world. Amity Business School is known for its teaching methodologies and state-of-the-art infrastructure. It has been ranked as 9th Best Business School by Business Today (2009). It has also been ranked as the Best Private Business School in India.
Amity Business Schools offers following academic programmes:
- MBA - 3 Continent
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Human Resource
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Marketing & Sales
- MBA - Retail Management
- MBA - Telecom Management
- BBA - Finance & Accounting
- BBA - Marketing & Sales
- BBA - Family Business Management
- BBA + MBA - IB (Dual)
- BBA - 3 Continent
In order to get admitted to any of the programmes of Amity Business School, candidates need to apply in the proposed format. The application form can be had from any of the centers of Amity Business School by paying ` 1100. Forms are also available from over 200 branches of Axis Bank. One can also download application form at www.amity.edu/admission/downloadForm.asp.
Application is based on Written Test, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- 10+2 with minimum 60% marks.
|Programmes||Non-sponsored (in `)||Sponsored (in `)|
|MBA / MBA - International Business / MBA - Marketing & Sales / MBA - HR||2,03,000||3,04,000|
|MBA - Retail Management / MBA - Entrepreneurship||1,93,000||2,89,000|
|MBA - 3 Continent||US$ 5,100||US$ 7,650|
|BBA / BBA - Finance & Accounting / BBA - Marketing & Sales / BBA - Family Business Management||1,15,500||1,73,000|
|BBA + MBA - IB (Dual)||1,37,000||2,05,000|
|BBA - 3 Continent||US$ 3,300||US$ 4,950|
Education loans are available from some of the leading banks like Oriental Bank of Commerce, Allahabad Bank, State Bank of India and Central Bank of India etc.
Scholarships are offered to the students with good academic background.
- Candidates with minimum 93% aggregate marks (excluding Fine Arts, Performing Arts, and Physical Education) in CBSE/ICSE Class 12th exam and 80% marks in Graduation.
- Candidates with minimum 88% aggregate marks (excluding Fine Arts, Performing Arts, and Physical Education) in CBSE/ICSE Class 12th exam and 75% marks in Graduation.
Amity Business School
F-3 Block, Amity University Campus
Sector - 125
Noida - 201 303
- IIM Ahmedabad Ahmedabad, India
- IIM Bangalore Bangalore, India
- IIM Calcutta Kolkata, India
- IIM Indore Indore, India
- XLRI Jamshedpur School of Business & Human Resources Jamshedpur, India
- IIM Lucknow Lucknow, India
- MDI Gurgaon Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai, India
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai, India
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS-Delhi) Delhi/NCR, India