IIPM Delhi is a branch of IIPM (Indian Institute of Planning and Management), a private business school established in 1973 by Dr. M.K.Chaudhuri who is the Director of the organization and his son Professor Arindam Chaudhuri is the Dean. IIPM has its headquarters in New Delhi.
IIPM Delhi Status
IIPM (Indian Institute of Planning and Management) claims itself to be an autonomous institution, free from the purview of AIU (Association of Indian Universities), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), UGC (University Grants Commission) and other regulatory bodies.
However, IIPM has tied-up with International Management Institute (IMI), Belgium. The institute is responsible for awarding MBA degrees to the pass-outs of IIPM Delhi.
Courses offered by IIPM Delhi
- A 2-year full-time program in National Economic Planning and Entrepreneurship (leading to the award of the MBA degree from International Management Institute (IMI), Belgium.
- Integrated Program in National Economic Planning and Entrepreneurship (leading to the award of the BBA degree from IMI).
- European Exchange Program with IMI
Key FeatureThe Global Opportunities & Threat Analysis (GOTA) Program conducted by IIPM Delhi takes students on international trips that educates them with regard to the functioning of a global economy and also offers a different perspective to the participants making them receptive to entrepreneurial learning. others. The series of appointments,lectures and seminar sessions by professionals of MNCs provide insights to students on management practices, planning processes, cross-cultural nuances, and administrative guidelines through case studies.
The undergraduates of IIPM Delhi visited Mother Dairy in October 2006. Such visits further heightens their practical knowledge in the world of business.
Faculty, Infrastructure and Placement AssistanceIIPM Delhi is equipped with an impressive faculty. Besides students of IIPM Delhi also participate in workshops conducted by faculty from renowned business schools of the world like Harvard, Wharton and Stanford.
The infrastructural facilities at IIPM campus in Delhi are at par with the best in business with classrooms, teaching aids, libraries, electronic libraries, IT equipments like Wi-Fi and laptops, and leisure equipments like gymnasiums and swimming pools.
IIPM Delhi campus has placed its students in big corporate houses in an array of positions from management trainees to Assistant Managers with pay-packets ranging from INR 5 lacs per annum to INR 7.5 lacs per annum for the respective posts.
IIPM New Delhi Tower II
The Indian Institute of Planning & Management
IIPM Tower, B-27, Qutab Institutional
New Delhi 110016.
- IIM Ahmedabad Ahmedabad, India
- IIM Bangalore Bangalore, India
- IIM Calcutta Kolkata, India
- IIM Indore Indore, India
- XLRI Jamshedpur School of Business & Human Resources Jamshedpur, India
- IIM Lucknow Lucknow, India
- MDI Gurgaon Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai, India
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai, India
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS-Delhi) Delhi/NCR, India