The Annapoorna World of Food India 2007 was one of the largest food and beverage based fairs held in Mumbai. It witnessed the exhibition of a wide array of food and allied products from different sectors of the Indian food and beverage industry.
Annapoorna World of Food India 2007 - Overview
The Annapoorna - World of Food India 2007 was organized by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) in collaboration with Confederation of Indian Food Trade and Industry (CIFTI) and the Koelnmesse. It was one of the most talked about trade shows in the food sector.
It was held at the extravagant Bombay Exhibition Center, in Mumbai. The fair attracted a lot of people from the food industry. The fair exhibited a variety of food and allied products which included ready to eat, processed food, staple foods, instant food and beverages, spices, conserves, food additives, vegetables, fruits, seafood and dairy products.
Annapoorna World of Food India 2007 - Exhibitors
Exhibitors from every segment of food and beverage industry were present at the fair. The different segments were :-
- Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Fine, health and Baby Foods
- Conserves and Spices
- Food Additives and Ingredients
- Fish, Shellfish and Seafood Products
- Rice and Rice Products
- Fruit and Vegetable Products
- Milk Dairy and Ice Cream Products
- Bread and Baked Products
- Meat and Poultry
- Wine and Beer
- Frozen Food Products
- Grocery Products
Annapoorna World of Food India 2007 - Advantages
- Wide variety of food and food products exhibited at one venue.
- An ideal platform for marketing of food and food based products.
- Seminars and discussions on the development of the food industry with top-level global and Indian experts.
- Talks with the representatives of the leading hotel and restaurant chains, trading companies, importers and food service institutions.
Annapoorna World of Food India 2007 - Visitors
National and Global trade buyers from several sectors were the visitors at the trade show. The sectors were
- Hotels, Restaurants and Bars
- Clubs and Resorts
- Processed Food Manufacturers
- Departmental Stores
- Food Service Institutions
- Food Retail Chains
- Supermarkets, Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Food Caterers
- Packaging and Distribution Centers
- Fast Food Chains
- Distributors, Wholesalers and Retailers
- Importers and Merchant Exporters