The Indian market has always attracted the attention of International entrepreneurs and with the launch of many new products in the beginning of 2010, it looks ever so promising.
Cars launched in 2010
- Volkswagen Pogo: Launched in Auto Expo 2010 in India, Volkswagen Pogo was first introduced to world market in Geneva Auto Show '09. The latest Volkswagen product had two engine alternatives. The petrol and diesel models are available in three different types namely Trendline, Comfortline and Highline, and its engines are available in six types.
- Chevrolet Beat: Followed by the launch of Cruze, GM India Unvieled another brand new car Chevrolet Beat at a competitive price of ` 3.34 lakhs. It got great response in Indian market.
- Ford Figo: The much awaited small cost effective car by Fort, Fort Figo will make a dazzling entry in the Indian market in March 2010 at a speculated price in the range of 3.5-5 lakh rupees.
- Skoda Yeti: Strikingly stylish the brand new Skoda Yeti was first unveiled at Geneva in 2005. With the usual Skoda grille and front lights, the new version has five doors and a simple front end. The Skoda concept was introduced in India in 2008 and has already been launched in Auto Expo 2010.
- New Phones by Motorola announced at CES 2010: Consumer Electronic Show or CES 2010 took place in Las Vegas on Jan7 2010. As per Global Equities Research, Motorola has included two latest phones to its profile namely the Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus with Verizon Wireless. Several game titles loaded with attractive graphics have been introduced for webOS, developed by EA Mobile, Glu Mobile, Gameloft and Laminar Research
- Dual Sim phones by Nokia: Nokia will soon by introducing dual-SIM cell phones in the second quarter of 2010. Following the footsteps of Samsung, LG and Motorola, Nokia, too, is all set to reap profits from attractive schemes. People prefer dual-SIM for its feasible value added services and better coverage.
- New Handsets by LG: The first GW990 product LG's MID will be used in Intel's Moorestown CPU in future. The attractive GW990 features incorporate 4.8-inch widescreen display, 5 megapixel camera, 3D gaming, digital compass with aGPS and Wi-Fi, HSPA. It also include landscape mode for bigger display in a three panel viewing system with a built-in microphone. Other features of the handset includes, 3-megapixel AF camera, microSD card support , 240 x 400 pixel touchscreen resolution, DivX video playback and 3G, EDGE/GPRS connectivity
- StarCraft II Keyboard by SteelSeries: Unveiled by SteelSeries, StarCraft II Keyboard is designed exclusively to provide a customized keyset understanding to the gamers. Its features include artwork from the game and an insightful design to aid players in developing their game talents. The StarCraft II Limited Edition Keyset is available in the market for $24.99 USD.
- Tegra Chip by NVIDIA: NVIDIA is all set to expand its business horizons with the introduction of Tegra Chip. It is exclusively designed to be used with Motorola 4G wireless modem. The ICD tablet has been christened as Vega with features incorporating a 7-inch touchscreen display used with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth. Its measurements are - 186 x 158 x 18mm.
- 33 New HDTVs by Sony: Sony has introduced striking models like LX900 series which incorporates features like 3D when combined with Sony's 3D covered up glasses and 3D transmitter. Other designs like LX900, NX800, HX900, and NX700 series include Sony's latest colossal design. For smooth Motion, Motionflow 240Hz Technology is incorporated in the mobiles.
- DOCOMICS by Tata DOCOMO: The latest DOCOMICS is the recently launched m-comics by Tata DOCOMO. It provides electronic accessibility to the consumers to read comics along with exclusive graphics.