Asian Paints is an India based company and having 29 manufacturing bases in 21 countries and five regions. It is India's largest and Asia's 3rd largest Paint Company . It has five corporate brands operating across the globe, they are - Asian Paints, Berger International, SCIB Paints, Apco Coatings and Taubmans .
Asian Paints offers a wide spectrum of services in the following areas -
- Decorative – under this segment it offers Painting Guide, Painting Solution, Paint Calculator and Paint Selector as value added decorative service.
- Industrial – Asian Paints offers 4 types of industrial coatings such as -
- Protective Coatings – protects steel and concrete structures from the corrosive action of harsh climates, pollution, sea spray, acids, oils and solvents.
- Road Markings – are used as road markers for lane as indicator of lane separation and also as safety markers. They include ordinary road marking paint, hot applied retro-reflective thermoplastic material and retro-reflective water borne paints.
- Powder Coatings – is used to enhance the performance of Industrial paints.
- Floor Coatings – such paints protects the floor surface and prevents crack formation, insect nest formation, water seepage etc.
- Automotive – It includes wide range of motor bikes and car paints.
|Latest Financial Figures||(Figures in Rs. Crores)|
|ET 500 Rank(2011)||96|
|Profit after Tax(PAT)||843.24|
|MCAP (Market Capitalization)||29848.87|
Asian Paints had a turnover of ` 30.2 billion (around USD 680 million) in the last Financial year. Net income of the group rose to ` 10078.62 million as on September 06. Net Profit of the group increased to 827.3 million as on September 06.
Asian Paints is headed by Mr. Ashwin Dani, Vice President and Managing Director . Asian Paints corporate office is located at:
Asian Paints Limited
Asian Paints House
Vakola Pipeline Road
Mumbai - 400 055, India
Tel : + 91-22-3981 8000
Fax : + 91-22-3981 8888
Web site: www.apaints.com
Last Updated on 1/4/2012