Britannia, one of the premier food product company in India. Britannia started as a small biscuit company in 1892 and has grown to a household name.
Britannia Industries Ltd. has a number of awards and accolades in its name like :
- Forbes Global rated Britannia 'One amongst the Top 200 Small Companies of the World'.
- The Economic Times pegged Britannia India's 2nd Most Trusted Brand.
Britannia product line includes biscuits, snacks, packed milk, cheese, butter, buttermilk and yogurt. Britannia owns popular brands like :
- NutriChoice SugarOut.
- NutriChoice Digestive Biscuit.
- Treat Fruit Rollz.
- New Britannia Milk Bikis.
- Britannia Marie Gold Doubles.
- Britannia 50-50.
- No # 1 worldwide in Fresh Dairy Products.
- No # 1 worldwide equally placed in Bottled Water (by volume).
- No # 2 worldwide in Biscuits and Cereal Products.
Britannia has registered a turnover of Rs 21,993 million for the year ended 31st March 2006-07. Britannia has posted Net Profit to the tune of Rs 1076 million for the year ended 31st March 2006-07.
Britannia is headed by Mr.Nusli N Wadia, Chairman and Ms.Vinita Bali, Managing Director.
Britannia's Registered office is located at:
5/1/A Hungerford Street
Kolkata - 700 017
Ph: 033 - 2287 2439 / 2287 2057
Fax: 033 - 2287 2501
Web site: www.britannia.co.in