HT Media Limited
About HT MediaHT Media, one of the India's premier print media player. HT Media is a KK Birla company. HT was first published in 1924 and over the years have scaled to a daily circulation of 715,000 in Delhi alone.
HT Media group has diversified business interests like -
- Business process outsourcing.
|Latest Financial Figures||(Figures in Rs. Crores)|
|ET 500 Rank(2014)||357|
|Profit after Tax(PAT)||207.53|
|MCAP (Market Capitalization)||2449.57|
Products of HT MediaHT Media primary business is print media and leading brand is Hindustan Times but it is also into other publications, like -
- Hindustan – a leading Hindi daily of the country with readership in excess of 10 million. This makes it the fourth largest daily in India and is published from New Delhi, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi and Haryana.
- HindustanTimes.com – portal, with over 2 million visitors and 50 million page views per month, is one of the largest news portals in the country.
- Nandan – a children's magazine.
- Kadambini – a women's magazine.
- Hindustan Times – English daily, is published from New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Patna, Ranchi and Lucknow.
Board of DirectorsShobhana Bhartia, Chairperson & Editorial Director
K N Memani, Director
N K Singh, Director
Shamit Bhartia, Whole-time Director
Corporate Office AddressHT Media Limited
Hindustan Times House
18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi - 110 001, India
Phone : +91-11-23361234
Fax : +91-11- 66561270
Customer Care Number (Delhi & NCR) OnlyPh : +91- 11- 60004242(09.00am – 06.00pm, Mon-Sat)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on June 8, 2015