Mastek, a global software solutions and integration services provider, incorporated in 1982, is a leading IT organization catering its clients through on site and offshore deliveries. The headquarters of Mastek being in Mumbai, India, it operates across US, Europe, Japan and Asia Pacific regions.
Mastek offers -
- IT solutions and services – Mastek aids the companies to remain competitive in the market by catering their strategic IT functions.
- Custom Application Development – the company offers business intelligence solutions, e-business solutions, custom application development and CRM solutions.
- Application Management Outsourcing (AMO) – Mastek provides continuous maintenance and collaborative application management to customers in verticals.
- Legacy modernization and migration – Mastek' s innovative migration framework, Managed Mainframes , is a unique combination of reverse and forward engineering approaches to eliminate risk in the migration process.
- System rationalization – By rationalizing the systems of the customers, Mastek can save at least 15% of their annual budget.
- System integration – Mastek claim a 100% track record in delivering systems integration projects.
- Business frameworks – Mastek solves their client's business problems through applications like reusable components, templates, UI wrappers and code blocks.
Mastek, is a ` 701 crore, US $ 156 million (FY 2006) publicly held company with over 3400 employees. It is the first software company in the world to receive certified SW-CMM Level 5 and P-CMM Level 3. It is also the pioneer in the development of software products, to introduce RDBMS and ERP in India, and among the first software services provider in India to offer CRM services to the world. At present Mastek operate ten world-class delivery centers in India and Malaysia. The IT development and delivery processes of the company have been certified at ISO 9001:2000.
For the Jan-Mar. 2007 quarter, Mastek has reported a total income of ` 214.8 crore, PAT was ` 23.8 crore, revenues were 23% higher at Rs 623.5 crore from Rs 507.7 crore in the corresponding period last year. Net profit after tax was Rs 66.8 crore, implying a 38% rise over Rs 48.5 crore reported for the corresponding nine-months last year. The US operations posted a 27% growth over the sequentially preceding quarter and a 28% growth over the corresponding quarter last year and although European operations remained stable compared to the sequentially preceding quarter, it delivered a growth of 28% over corresponding quarter last year.
Mr. Sudhakar Ram, is the Chairman and Managing Director of Mastek.
SEEPZ Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400 096,
Telephone: +91 22 6695 2222
Fax: +91 22 6695 1331