Reliance Energy Limited
About Reliance EnergyReliance Energy distributes over 5,000 MW of power - the largest amongst all players in the country. Reliance Energy has a consumer base of 5 million and to become a nationwide power company, providing world class quality, reliable and competitively priced power to millions of customers.
6th Greentech Safety Gold Award to its Power Plants at Dahanu and Goa. Apart from power business it is also involved in a number of social activities and charities to various agencies/trusts for:
- Building new hospital near, Mumbai.
- Providing help to poor and destitutes, Construction of schools, purchase of books, Sponsoring education and maintenance of children working as child labour.
- Rendering assistance to backward areas.
- Conducting medical camps in rural areas, Purchase of ambulances including cardiac care ambulances.
- Betterment of socially and economically weaker sections; Computer literacy among poor.
- Hepatitis-B Virus and AIDS awareness campaign, Anti-cancer aids.
- Power Generation.
- Power Transmission.
- Power Distribution.
- Power Trading.
- Computerized customer care centers.
- 24X7 Power Help number 30303030 for any kind of queries and complaints.
- Interactive website (www.rel.co.in), where details of all the billing details, with 1 years past consumption, meter history and usage history is recorded for consumer's access.
- Multiple payment modes and 2000 collection centers, at convenient locations across the city.
- Easy payment facilities like ECS, VDS and on-line bill payment are provided.
- Reliance Power Project
- Reliance Power Ipo
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Reliance Industries
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- Reliance Communications
Reliance Energy Services
Board of DirectorAnil Dhirubhai Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director
Office AddressReliance Infrastructure Limited,
Customer Centre Building,
South Central Division,
2nd Floor, E-4, MIDC Area,
Andheri (East), MUMBAI 400 093.
Tel: 91 - 22 – 30094247, 91 – 22 – 30094245
Office Hours: 9:30 am - 5 pm