ICFAI Business School (IBS) in India
About IBSICFAI Business School (IBS) is a constituent of ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education and is one of the leading business schools in India. Founded in 1995, ICFAI Business School is known for its innovative program design, quality courseware, and strong industry interface research. Its 2-year Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) has earned reputation and is one of the most coveted management programs in the country. ICFAI Business School has been declared a "Deemed to be University" under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
IBS Campuses across IndiaIBS has a number of campuses located across the country at Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Pune, Dehradun and Jaipur. These are all independent professional institutions. While the IBS Hyderabad, Dehradun and Jaipur campuses offer an MBA degree to its students, the other campuses offer a PGPM degree which is considered to be equivalent to an MBA degree.
Academic Programme at IBSICFAI Business School offers 2-year full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM). The program is divided into 4 semesters, comprising 28 courses (20 compulsory and 8 elective). The program also includes a summer internship program as well as a management research project. There are also two soft skills labs included in the course.
Following electives are offered in PGPM program:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology & Systems
Admission and selection procedure at IBSEvery year at IBS admissions start by the start of Mrach and go on till the end of this month. Last date for submission of the appliaction is noramallt March of every year and the the selection procedure ends by the first week of April.
The candidates are required to apply based on their CAT/GMAT/ MAT/ XAT / STATE LEVEL test scores. Candidates who have qualified in IBSAT 2014, have GMAT score of 500 and above or have scored 60 percentile/percentage and above in CAT/ MAT/XAT/ STATE LEVEL test scores are also eligible to apply.
Depending on the scores of the candidates the shortlisted candidates are called for selection process at any of the 8 IBS campuses at the starting of the month of April. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Programme Fees at different campuses of IBSThe programme fees for the PGPM program are as below:
|IBS CAMPUS||FEE PER ANNUM* (RS. IN LAKHS)||PROGRAM|
|IBS Hyderabad||6.1||MBA Program (2015 – 2017)|
|IBS Ahmedabad||3.55||PGPM Program (2015 – 2017)|
|IBS Dehradun||2.5||MBA Program (2015 – 2017)|
Eligibility Criteria for getting an admission into IBS
- Applicants should have studied in English Medium. If in case candidates have studied in some other medium of language then he/she will have to submit the TOEFL/NELTS/IELTS score at the time of applying.
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) that is secondary education, senior secondary education and graduation.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for PGPM / MBA programs, provided they complete their graduation requirements including Practical examinations / viva / assignments before May 31, 2015 and submit proof of graduation by November 01, 2015.
Contact details of IBS
|IBS Branch Name||Address||Contact Number||Email id|
|IBS Admission Office||Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hills Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082 Telangana||040 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IBS Hyderabad||Dontanapalli, Shankarpally Road Hyderabad – 501203 Telanganaemail@example.com|
|IBS Dehradun||Rajawala Road, Central Hope Town Selaqui, Dehradun – 248 197 Uttarakhandfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|IBS Jaipur||Khasra, Jomdoli Tehsil Jaipur-320031, Rajasthanemail@example.com|
|IBS Ahmedabad||Opp. AUDA Lake Science City Road Off Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway Ahmedabad-380060 Gujarat||+91-79- 65430148, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IBS Gurgaon||IDPL Complex ,Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road Dundahera, Gurgaon – 122016 Haryanaemail@example.com|
|IBS Bengaluru||# 231, Mysore Road Near Check Post, Kengeri, Bengaluru– 560060. Karnatakafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|IBS Kolkata||WDC Building, J3, Block GP Sector-V, Salt Lake City Kolkata – 700091 West Bengalemail@example.com|
|IBS Pune||Survey No: 174, 175 DSK Sunderban – Business Hub1 (Opp. DSK Toyota Showroom & Pawar Public School) Behind Amanora Park Town Hadpsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra||+91-20-26722020,60,90,94,firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IBS Mumbai||Hiranandani Knowledge Park Opp. Hiranandani Hospital, Off.Technology Street Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai-400076 Maharashtraemail@example.com|
Last Updated on July 11, 2015
- IIM Ahmedabad Ahmedabad, India
- IIM Bangalore Bangalore, India
- IIM Calcutta Kolkata, India
- IIM Indore Indore, India
- XLRI Jamshedpur School of Business & Human Resources Jamshedpur, India
- IIM Lucknow Lucknow, India
- MDI Gurgaon Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai, India
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai, India
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS-Delhi) Delhi/NCR, India