Indian Shares listed in National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange is closely monitored by the prospective investors and business analysts after the end of every trading session for the assessment of best performing stocks.
From easy to understand and assess stock market project reports the users can keep a check on how well a stock has performed over a certain period of time and can compare it with the index of another competitive stock. The performance ranking in the reports allows the users to monitor the top performing NSE and BSE shares at a quick look.
Stock Market Project report - Features
A stock market project report has many advantages for the different categories of users. Some of the important features of Stock Market Project report are:
- The project report contains the list of Indian shares and their technical assessment which helps the users in detecting the market trend patterns and other conditions.
- The project report contains a number of filter elements ranging as per the market trends that helps the users to analyze the registered stocks
- The project report contains a number of Indian shares, their prices and Volume Breakouts
- The project report contains stocks that have an unanticipated rise in the business volume and a rapid rate escalation in terms of cost.
- The project report contains shares which have registered a statistically vital discrepancy, generating unusual purchasing curiosity of the buyers.
- The project report contains shares percentage price expansion over the past ten trading days.
- The project report contains short and medium term market trend assessment, evaluation and rate of transformation.
Stock Market Project report - Format
- Introductory page
- History of Indian stock market
- Transitional phase of the stock market
- Current scenario of the Indian stock market
- Number of Stocks listed in the exchange
- Stocks profile
- Buying and selling of stocks
- Brief Description about different exchange rates in India
- Bombay Stock Exchange
- National Stock Exchange
- List and details about Blue Chip firms in India
- List of stock market indicators
- List of sector indicators
- Industries in Banking sector
- Industries in Cement sector
- Industries in Infrastructure sector
- Industries in Real Estate sector
- Industries in Capital Goods Sector
- Industries in Power Sector
- Industries in IT sector
- Industries in Telecom Sector
- Industries in Automobile sector
- Industries in Metal sector
- Details about factors influencing Indian stock market
- Market trends - bullish and bearish
- Inflation - current rate
- International market
- Administrative Guidelines
- Fiscal Reports of the firms - profit and loss statement and expansion over the years
- Features influencing share values - schemes, administration and plans
- Reasons for investing in Indian Share market
- An account of GDP expansion rate
- Order book of the firm
- Yearly expansion of the stock market
- FDI in India
- Growth of global players
- Strong guidelines
- Means of investing in Indian share market
- Through Direct investment
- Through demat bank account
- Through intermediaries
- Through mutual funds
- Source of data
Last Updated on 7th July 2011