Zuari Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd.(ZFCL)
About ZFCLZuari Industries Limited- Fertilizer Limited was established in 1967 in collaboration with the United States Steel Corporation. Its large manufacturing unit was set up in the year 1973, in Goa, India.
Products of the Zuari Fertilisers
- Urea is the companies foremost products which is used as a common top-dressing fertilizer for a number of crops
- Di ammonium phosphate(DAP) is manufactured by the company which is a complex of ammonium phosphate
- Fertilizer of grade gypsum is used as a conditioner for the soil as it is rich in calcium
- Muriate of potash(MOP) is used as a mixed nutrients.
- Sulphuric acid, phosphoric acid, and aluminium fluoride are products used as intermediaries for other products
- Cytozyme is manufactured to be used as a promoter of growth and better yeild
- US Steel Corporation, USA
- Office Cherifien des Phosphates(OCP), which is the largest producer of phosphoric acid in the global arena, Morracco
Paradeep Phosphates Limited is a subsidiary of the Zuari Industries Limited-Fertilizer Limited and it has the second largest plant for the manufacturing of DAP.
Awards won by the Zuari Industries Limited- Fertilizer Limited
- Golden Peacock Eco Innovation Award MWorls by the Environment Forum, 2006
- Five Star Safety by the M/s British Safety Council, U.K., 2005
- Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by the World Environment Forum (WEF), 2005
- Greentech Environment Excellence Award by the Greentech Foundation, 2004
- Environmental Protection Award by the Fertilisers Association of India(FAI), 2004
Plant LocationZuari Agro Chemicals Limited
Jai Kisaan Bhawan,
Zuarinagar. Goa - 403 726.
Tel No.: 91-832-2592180
Fax No.: 91-832-2555462
Corporate office AddressZuari Agro Chemicals Limited
5th Floor, Global Business Park, Tower A,
M. G. Road, Sector 26, Gurgaon - 122 002, Haryana.
Tel No.: 91-124 -4827800
Fax No.: 91-124- 4212046
Official site: http://zuari.in/
Last Updated on July 6, 2015