Indian Oil Corporation – a Government of India enterprise, an India based Oil and Natural gas produce and marketing company.
IOC is a Fortune 500 company ; current rank 153 (2006).
Indian Oil Corporation has to its name a number of Awards and Accreditations like -
- Golden Peacock Eco Innovation Award-2006.
- National Rural Development Corporation Award for IndeTreat IndeSweet, High Performance additives, Nutan Wick Stove - 2005, 2002, 1981.
- SESI-Biodiesel initiatives – 2005.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award – 2005 and 1997.
- DSIR Awards for I Max FCC Catalyst Additive & INDMAX, Rail road oils, Energy Conserving Lubricants -2003-04, 2002, 1993.
- Institute of Petroleum, UK for Oilivorous-S – 2003.
- DST for INDMAX - 2003.
- Membership of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences – 1999 Indian Chemical Manufacturers Association Citation - 1996.
- United Nations WIPO Silver Medal -1996.
- United Nations World Intellectual Property Organizations Gold Medal – 1983.
IOC offers Services in areas like -
- Major Projects (10 in nos).
- Fuel and Feedstocks.
- Lubes and Greases.
- Petrochemicals and Specialities .
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas / LPG.
- Motor Spirit / Gasoline.
- Superior Kerosine Oil / Kero.
- High Speed Diesel / Gas Oil.
- Aviation Turbine Fuel /Jet Kero.
Indian Oil Corporation has registered a turnover of ` 184460.70 crore for the year ended 31st March 2007.
Indian Oil Corporation is headed by Mr. Sarthak Behuria, Chairman .
Indian Oil Bhavan,
G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg,
Bandra (East), Mumbai -400 051
J B Tito Marg,
New Delhi - 110 049