About HCL Infosystems Ltd
The Indian IT market has been overflowing with players from all over - be it domestic or overseas. HCL Infosystems Ltd is one of the leaders in the Indian IT market, which was established in the year 1976. For more than twenty five years, they have developed and applied solutions to different market segments, spanning across a wide range of Indian technologies. They have always taken the lead for bringing in new technologies and solutions in the IT market.
Alliance & Partnerships of HCL Infosystems Ltd
HCL Infosystems Ltd has the capability of providing rich world-class solutions and services to all its customers and that have been all the more possible with alliances and partnerships with leading global IT companies.
Alliance partners of HCL Infosystems
- Sun Microsystems
- Computer Associates
Alliances with these global IT majors have enabled HCL to get access to the best of technology & products. The product portfolio gets enhanced on the other hand.
Strengths of HCL Infosystems Ltd
- They understand the business of the customer and provide the apt technology to them
- They have a long committed relationship with their customers
- The support provided by the company is pan India
- Customers get their value for money
- They are the leaders in technology
HCL Infosystem's leadership initiatives
- They gave the country's first DeskTop PC - BusyBee in 1985.
- India’s first branded home PC – Beanstalk was launched in 1995 by HCL
- HCL also gave India’s first Pentium 4 based PC at a sub 40k price mark
- They also boast of providing India’s first Media Center PC
Financial highlights of HCL Infosystems for the third quarter of 2009
- HCL Infosystems has registered a consolidated revenue of ` 3027.5 crore (USD 632.8 Million) for the quarter ended September 30, 2009.
- The consolidated services revenue for the same quarter was ` 146.7 crore (USD 30.7 Million), growing at12% on a Y-o-Y basis.
- The consolidated profit before tax for the third quarter for the company was ` 83.0 crore (USD 17.3 Million).
- Consolidated profit after tax for the same quarter was ` 59.0 crore (USD 12.3 Million).
- Computer Systems business generated revenue to the tune of ` 817.4 crore (USD 170.9 Million) for the third quarter.
- Profit before interest & taxes for Computer Systems business for the September quarter, 2009 was ` 48.3 crore (USD 10.1 Million).
- Telecommunication and Office Automation business generated revenue which amounted to ` 2221.6 crore (USD 464.4 Million), for the third quarter, growing at a marginal rate of 2%.
- Profit before interest & taxes for Telecommunication and Office Automation business was ` 55.6 crore (USD 11.6 Million) for the same quarter.
Financial overview of HCL Infosystems Ltd for a span of five years:
|Particulars (year ended June 30)||2008||2007||2006||2005||2004|
|Profit before Tax||430||429||385||296||211|
|Provision for Tax||130||113||105||68||36|
|Profit after Tax (PAT)||300||316||280||228||175|
|Profit available for appropriation||904||792||640||491||352|
Contact details of HCL Infosystems Ltd
E-4, 5 & 6, Sector 11
NOIDA 201 301, UP
Tel: +91 120 2526518/19, 2520977