About Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Hexaware Technologies is a global IT service provider and also offers process outsourcing services. The company's main focus is to maximize returns from outsourcing and off-shoring. They also have an experience to manage large IT applications and provide packaged enterprise applications like SAP and PeopleSoft.
Business of Hexaware Technologies
Hexaware has been ranked as the fastest growing mid-sized Indian company. They have a leadership position in PeopleSoft, HRIT, Airlines, and BFSI. Their specialization is in business Intelligence and Analytics, Legacy Modernization and Independent Testing. The company has around 5,200 staff across 11 countries and boasts of serving 168 global clients.
Different companies of Hexaware Technologies
FocusFrame has been the leader in offering Business Technology Optimization consulting services. They specialize in end-to-end enterprise systems support and optimization for CRM, ERP, and Web based business technologies. Their services consist of a group of services utilizing proprietary process methodology, highly skilled professionals, and third- party automation validation & optimization tools.
Caliber Point Business Solutions
Caliber Point Business Solutions offers broad BPO services to international organizations. They specialize in IT led Transformational BPO services; also covering healthcare, human resources, finance & accounting and knowledge Services Domains.
RiskTech has access to more than 300 resources with the apt know-how and skills in asset management, derivatives. Their forte also includes wealth management, risk and treasury management applications.
Highlights of Hexaware Technologies Ltd
- Hexaware happens to be a SEI CMMI - Level 5 company
- Hexaware has been ranked among the ‘top 20 Best IT employers in India'. This has been continuing for five years consecutively and the ranking has been done by DQ-IDC.
- NASSCOM has ranked the company as the 18th largest software exporter in 2008-2009.
- They have been ranked in the Leaders category for ‘The 2009 Global Outsourcing 100' by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP)
- The company boasts of 159 active clients
- The major customers of the company are from mainly the aviation sector
- The company has been rated amongst the top 25 for Excellence in Corporate Governance by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). This honor has been received for 3 years in a row
- In the field of software export in US, Hexaware has been rated as one of the top 10 growing companies.
- Hexaware has been listed as one of the top 100 innovative service providers for 2009.
- The company takes birth in India
- North American and European operations begin
- Airlines Practice is established
- The first client for Airlines Practice is won, which is Air Canada
- Mumbai and Chennai development centers are established. There is also an overseas branch at Princeton
- Their overseas operations of the company was expanded into Chicago, Pleasanton and Montreal
- There is a shift in the company's focus. They focused more on Enterprise Application Integration, Application Management and key areas within e-Commerce
- Alliances build up with BM, BEA Systems, Vitria, and Constellar. This helped them with innovative technology solutions, business platforms and better tools to clients.
- Insurance Practice is established
- They achieve SEI CMM - Level 4 assessment for ODC's
- The ODC's are assessed at SEI CMM - Level 5
- The company's partnership with PeopleSoft in India – marks a major move.
- Merger with the software division of Aptech
Hexaware comes out with its IPO
- A design lab is set up for Embedded Systems Practice in July
- The BPO practice is launched
- An agreement with Temenos (banking solutions provider) is signed up
- A new office and proximity center in opened in Germany
- They received the BS 7799 certification for Information Security
- Launches SAP Practice along with which they win the first major SAP Implementation project
- NASSCOM ranks them 11th among the top 20
- Happens to be one of the best employers
- A office is Japan is set up
- The third Software Development Centre is opened in Pune
- Another partnership with Mu Sigma for offering strategic business analytics services
- The Asset Management & Capital Markets Practice is set up in Manhattan
- DataQuest ranks them in the top 10 on an employer survey
- The fourth Development Center opens up in Gurgaon
- Overseas development centre opens in Mexico
- They are ranked 15th in the NASSCOM Top 20 IT Software and Services Exporters from India in 2007-2008
Financial highlights of Hexaware for Q3 ended September 30, 2009
- Revenue from operations touched $ 54.5 mn (Rs. 2,632 million)
- Q-o-Q growth of 1.7% in USD terms and increase of 1.6% in INR terms
- PAT touches $ 8.5 mn (Rs. 413 million)
- 9 new clients have been added during the third quarter; now they have 159 active clients
- Global headcount was 5,006, out of which 116 Engineering Graduates were introduced in Q3 2009