Hyundai Motors India Ltd (HMIL)
Automobile Latest News And Updates
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday left for Ulsan, in South Korea's southeast, where he will tour the Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) shipyard, one of the biggest ship construction companies in the world. Earlier, Modi left Seoul for Gimhae, from where he is to travel by road to Ulsan. "PM @narendramodi arrives in Gimhae. From Ulsan he will drive to Ulsan, the birthplace of Korea's industrialization," tweeted external affairs ministry spokesperson Vikas Swarup. On Monday, Modi invited South Korean investments in areas like ship building, including LNG tankers. Both countries are to set up a Joint Working Group on shipbuilding. In the morning, Modi addressed the 6th Asian Leadership Forum and the India-ROK CEOs Forum, and also interacted with the CEOs of top South Korean companies. Source: IANS
The South Korean automobile manufacturer of India, Hyundai Motors is ranked amongst the biggest car maker in the world.
About Hyundai Motors India
Initiated in the year 1967, Hyundai Motor Company (HMC), has its headquarters at the capital of South Korea - Seoul. HMC is a segment of Hyundai Kia Automotive Group and administers the world's biggest incorporated vehicle service at Ulsan situated in South Korea.
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), currently has more than 30 modifications of passenger cars in six sections. The various cars feature in different divisions such as Santro is B type car, Getz a B+ type car, Accent C type, Elantra D type, Tucson SUV type, etc.
In the financial year 2006, the company registered joint sales of 252,861 units with a steady expansion of 17.26%. In a span of 7 and half years, HMIL launched 1,000,000 passenger cars and is recognized as the chief exporter of cars with an annual export turnover of ` 1,800 crores.
To expand its business network, HMIL has entered into retail joint venture with many financial organizations in India like Sundaram Finance, Mahindra Finance, HDFC Bank, Punjab National Bank, etc.
Models of Hyundai Motors India
- Hyundai Accent Set with improved engine machinery, high-tech design and security features, Hyundai Accent spells style, opulence, control and top performance.
- Hyundai Tucson 60,000-mile basic guarantee, multipurpose interior, revamped 2005 Kia Sportage, five doors, etc are some of the features that Hyundai Tucson boast of. A compact intersect SUV, Tucson can be altered between two-wheeled drive and four-wheeled drive.
- Hyundai Elantra India's foremost Luxury Sedan, Hyundai Elantra takes pride of its stylish exteriors and lustrous design. The technical specifications of the car includes Traction Control system, Automatic and improved Brake Force and self regulating suspension system.
- Hyundai Sonata Embera A fifth generation Sonata car, Hyundai Sonata Embera is efficient, chic and has an advanced suspension system. The car is famous for its superb pick-up and speed.
- Hyundai Getz Recognized for its European appeal, Hyundai Getz is an amalgamation of comfort, expertise and functionality.
- Hyundai Verna Made of contemporary, stylish and sparkling surface, Hyundai Verna is displays grace and flamboyance. Sporty yet luxurious, Verna is rated high in performance level.
- Hyundai Santro Xing Recognized for its power competence and consistency, Hyundai Santro Xing, is an improved version of Hyundai Santro that comes with added characteristics for Indian families.
- Hyundai Terracan Grandiose and tough, Hyundai Terracan 2.9CRDT is designed to glide off-road. An indisputably impressive car it can be switched between two-wheeled drive and four-wheeled drive.
Hyundai Motors India - Latest Launches
- Hyundai I-Series
- Hyundai i10 Kappa
- Hyundai i20 Active
- Hyundai i10 Diesel Variant
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Hyundai Contact Details
A-30, Mohan Co-Operative Industrial Estate,
New Delhi - 110044
Tel: + (91)-(11) - 41678800
Fax: + (91)-(11) - 41678811
Hyundai WebsiteWebsite: - www.hyundai-motor.com
Last Updated at 4/15/2015