Dena Bank was established on May 26, 1938. It is listed with important stock exchanges in India like the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). It is one of the leading public sector banks in the country. This nationalized bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
At present, the Chairman and Managing Director of the bank is Mrs. Nupur Mitra. The bank has launched Core Banking Solutions (CBS) and is planning to cover 850 branches out of its 1,122 branches (including extension counters) for these solutions.
Dena Bank serves its customers with its 1,122 branches spread across the length and breadth of India and 295 ATMs
Board of Directors of Dena BankThe following individuals form the Board of Directors of the prestigious bank:
- Smt Nupur Mitra - Chairperson & Managing Director
- Shri A. K. Dutt - Executive Director
- Shri Sanjeev Jindal - Govt Nominee Director
- Shri N. S. Vishwanathan - RBI Nominee Director
- Shri J Balasubramanian – Director
- Shri Vijay Kapoor – Director
- Shri Rakesh Goel – Director
- Dr. Pritam Singh - Shareholder Director
- Dr. Sunil Gupta - Shareholder Director
- Shri Rohit Khanna - Shareholder Director
- Shri S P Sharma - Workmen Employee Director
- Shri Ignatius Marshal Almeida - Officer Employee Director
General Managers of Dena BankGiven below are the names of the general managers of Dena Bank:
- Shri M K Jain General Manager (Mumbai operations)
- Shri T R Chawla - Chief General Manager (Inspection, Internal
- Audit & Security) & CLO (SC/ST)
- Shri R. K. Gupta General Manager (Priority Sector & RRB)
- Shri S. K. Jain General Manager (Accounts, Treasury Operations,
- International Banking, & Precious Metals)
- Shri M. K. Sharma General Manager (MSME, Retail,
- Publicity & Board)
- Shri S. R. Bansal General Manager (North India Operations)
- Shri Ramesh Singh Bora General Manager Chief Vigilance Officer
- Shri Suresh. N. Patel General Manager (Gujarat operations)
- Shri R.P. Acharekar General Manager (Financial Inclusion)
- Shri S.K. Tiwari General Manager (Corporate Planning,
- Resource Mobilisation, GAD & Government Business)
- Shri S. Kumar General Manager (IRM)
- Shri B. M. Nanda General Manager (IT)
- Shri J K Singh Kharb General Manager (East India Operations)
- Shri N Rama Rao General Manager (RML) & CPIO
- Shri Nirmal Joshi General Manager (On deputation as CVO of
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur)
- Shri M K Bhatia General Manager (Credit)
- Shri S K Sharma General Manager (HRM)
Products and services of Dena BankThe products and services of the bank are mentioned below:
Priority & SME BankingSME
- SME Branches
- Products & Services
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme
- Technology Upgradation Fund for Textile Industry
- Dena Laghu Udhyami Credit Card
- National Equity Fund
- Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE).
- Dena Artisan Credit card
- SME Debt Restructuring Policy
- Dena Rural Internet Kiosk Finance Scheme
- Central Processing Centres
- SME Finance
- DRDF (Dena RUDSETI)
- Dena Shakti
- Dena Paryavaran Suraksha Yojana
- Dena Swachchh Gram Yojana
- Scheme for Distressed Farmers
- Gold Card Scheme for the Exporters
- Credit facilities to Minority Communities
- New Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme
- Credit Counselling Centres - Dena Mitra
- Dena Surya Urja Scheme
- Regional Rural Banks
- Dena Kisan Gold Credit Card Scheme
Corporate Banking1) Delivery Channels
- Corporate Business Branch
- Industrial Finance Branch
- Developers & Builders
- Educational Institutions
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Entertainment Industry
- Delivery Channels
- Core Banking Solution
- Dena Alert Services
- Dena ATM Services
- Dena BillPay
- Dena IndiaRemit
- Direct Tax Collection
- Inbound Remittances
- Indirect Tax
- Distribution of Mutual Funds
- DEMAT Services
- Dena e-Tax Pay
Dena Deposit Schemes
- Premium Current Account Scheme
- Premium Savings Account Scheme
- Dena Alpa Bachat Khata
- Dena Jeevan SB Account
- Dena Super Premium Current Account
- Dena Maha Tax Bachat Yojana
- Dena Savifix Deposit Scheme
- Dena Cash Certificate
- Dena Samruddhi Deposit Scheme
- Dena Freedom Deposit Scheme
- Dena Senior Citizen Scheme
- Dena Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Dena Loan Linked Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Dena Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Dena Minor Savings Scheme
Dena Bank LoansDena Bank Loans are attractive financing options from Dena Bank, one of India's leading nationalized banks. Loan Schemes from Dena Bank are Dena Niwas, Dena Mortgage, Dena Vidya Laxmi and Dena Auto Finance.
Dena Bank Home LoansThe Dena Niwas Finance Scheme is a Dena Bank Home Loan scheme.Dena Bank Home Loan under the Dena Niwas scheme can be taken for the following purposes.
- Plot purchase
- Purchase of a house under construction
- House construction
- Purchase of a completed house
Dena Bank loans are available for house up-gradation and repair activities also.
The Dena Niwas scheme also offers some other amenities to customers. However, there are a host of conditions related to the granting of home loans.
It may be noted that, application for this type of loans may be done online.
Dena Bank Education LoansDena Bank Education Loans are available for the financing of the educational needs of students for pursuing higher studies in India or abroad.
Dena Vidya Laxmi is a premier Educational Loan Scheme from the bank. The eligibility criterion for securing Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan is described in brief below.
Applicants need to be Indian nationals. The applicant also need to have secured an admission to any technical or professional program in a foreign or Indian university
Applicants need to approach the bank for the loan with "proof of admission" and the qualifying examination mark-sheet
Dena Bank Education Loans are available for the following study courses in India.
- Graduation courses
- Professional courses
- Post-Graduation courses
- PhD and Masters
a. Graduation for technical or professional courses from reputed universities
b. Post Graduation like MS, MCA or MBA
Other important details related to this educational loan can be sourced from the bank. Application form can be downloaded from Internet.
Dena Bank Car LoansDena Bank Car Loans fall under the Dena Auto Finance Scheme.
Some eligibility criterion for a Dena Bank Auto Loan is briefly stated below.
a. The applicant needs to possess a minimum yearly gross income of ` 75,000 for accessing a two- wheeler loan. The comparable yearly income figure for a car loan is ` 1.50 lakhs.
b. The maximum loan amount sanctioned for a brand new two-wheeler is ` 50,000. The comparable figure for a new car is ` 8 lakhs.
There exist a host of other conditions attached with this scheme.
Dena Bank personal loansDena Mortgage Loan Scheme is extended to people who own un-encumbered commercial, non-agricultural or residential property at disposal.
Dena Mortgage Loans can be used for financing marriages, medical treatment, higher education or foreign trip. A maximum loan amount of Rs.100 lakhs is available under this system.
Others Loans Scheme
- Dena Niwas Housing Finance Scheme
- Dena Mortgage Loan Scheme
- Dena Suvidha (Personal Loan) Scheme
- Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme
- Dena Consumer Durable Loan
- Dena Auto Finance Scheme
- Dena Senior Citizen Pensioners’ Loan Scheme
- Dena Trade Finance Scheme
- Dena Rent Scheme (Finance against rent receivables)
- Trade Finance Services
- NRI Desk
Contact details of Dena BankThe contact details of the corporate office of Dena Bank are as follows: Dena Bank,
Dena Corporate Centre
C-10, G Block,
Mumbai- 400 051
Tel: (022) 26545035, 26545000
Last Updated on May 30, 2015