Deutsche Bank India
About Deutsche Bank India
Deutsche Bank, a leading global investment bank was established in India in the year 1980. Known as Deutsche Bank AG, the bank launched its retail banking service in India in October 2005, followed by the launch of credit card services in July 2006. Deutsche Bank India offers its clients a complete suite of high end products and services to make them undergo an excellent banking experience. Currently Deutsche Bank India employs more than 4000 thousand people and has branches in various cities of India, including New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, Salem, Vellore, Aurangabad and Noida.
Services of Deutsche Bank IndiaDeutsche Bank India offers its clients a comprehensive range of services. Some of the services consist of daily banking in Savings and Current Account, Fixed Deposits, Loans to individuals and business units, Investment and Insurance. The bank works towards planning a robust financial and wealth planning for clients. Deutsche Bank India provides services to institutional, corporate, and individual clients in India. Deutsche Bank has multiple access channels to their customers in the form of ATM Banking, Phone Banking and Online Banking facilities. Some other services offered by the bank in India include:
- Credit Card
- Private Banking
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- NRI Banking
- Online Banking
- ATM Banking
- Phone Banking
- Mobile Banking
Deutsche Bank India Awards and RecognitionsDuring the course of its operation in India, Deutsche Bank has earned several laurels and recognitions. The bank has been performing consistently to cater to the varied clients requirements in India. The bank has bagged several recognitions from the Indian Industry. Some of the prominent ones are:
- Best Bank in India 2008 by The Asset.
- Best Sub-Custodian India 2009 by The Asset
- Best Private Bank in India 2008 by Asiamoney
- Best Equity House in India 2008 by The Asset
- Best Foreign Investment Bank, India, 2004 by Finance Asia
- Best Foreign Cash Management Bank, India, 2006 by Asia Money
- Best Cash Management Specialist 2008 by The Asset
- Financial Express Award for Growth 2008 & 2007 by Financial Express
- Award for Outstanding Contribution towards the Promotion of Indo-German Economic Relations, 2006 by The Indo-German Chamber of Commerce.
- Best Foreign Custodian Bank, India, 2005 by Global Custodian
Deutsche Bank LoansThe bank offers a wide range of products and services to its customers. One of the major services offered is Deutsche Bank loans. Some of the other products and services include the following.
- Leveraged Finance
- Client Coverage
- Equity Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate Financing
- Asset Finance and Investment
Some of the features of Deutsche Bank home loan are include:
- Easy documentation
- Balance transfer option
- Customized loan option
- Loan against property
- Reducing Balance Method of interest rate calculation
Certain necessary and common documents required to apply for Deutsche Bank loans include the following :
Photo identity: passport, photo pan card, voter's ID card or driving license. A salaried person, can show a government ID card or defense ID card.
- Proof of Age: passport, pan card, birth certificate or voter's ID card.
- Proof of residence: passport, landline telephone bill, electricity bill, driving license, voter's ID card.
- Financial documents: For salaried persons, one need to submit last month's salary slip and photocopy of one's bank statement for last six months. For home loan application, one needs to submit Form 16 or HR certificate, which would reveal the person's reimbursements and allowances.
- For self employed people, documents required are income tax returns for last two yrs, CA attested income statement or profit and loss account and balance sheet for last two yrs.
NRI Banking of Deutsche BankThe NRI Banking solution of Deutsche Bank consists of a range of financial solutions featuring unique benefits and privileges. Under financial planning, the bank makes use of a structured approach to assess client requirements and develop solutions accordingly. Deutsche Bank offers a higher rate of interest to customers and keeps their funds totally secure.
India Corporate Headquarters AddressDeutsche Bank AG
C-70, G Block
Bandra Kurla Complex
Mumbai 400 051
Tel +91 22 71804444
Deutsche Bank India Website: https://www.db.com/india/
Last Updated on April 30, 2015