Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)
About Karur Vysya Limited
Karur Vysya Bank Limited, universally known as KVB has made a mark in commercial banking arena right from 1916 when it was set up by two great visionaries and famous sons of Karur, Late M A Venkatarama Chettiar and Late Athi Krishna Chettiar. The main aim for setting up this bank was to instill the habit of savings and also for providing financial support to traders and small agriculturists in and around Karur (the textile town in Tamil Nadu). The journey for the bank started off with a meager capital of ` 1 lakh. But over the years, KVB has met all the market dynamics and challenges and created a strong base for itself.
Presence of Karur Vysya BankThe Bank, in its initial days, bore a regional flavor in its transactions but slowly made a mark and expanded. At present, it has around 285 branches spanning 13 States and 2 Union Territories. The Bank has been prudential and has followed all the statutory regulations to make a mark in its area of operations. They have been maintaining a strong Capital Adequacy Ratio of more than 15% as against the compulsory rule of 9% set by the RBI. T his is sure to take care of the asset growth of the bank.
Branch and ATM Network of Karur Vysya BankThe bank has a branch network of 312 and an ATM network of 322. The bank plans to improve the branch network to over 350 by the end of 2009 -10.
Technological accomplishments of KVBKVB became the forerunners in the banking sector to achieve full networking of its branches under Core Banking Solutions. They offer their services through multiple delivery channels.
Significant accomplishments of KVB
- Any Branch Banking
- Multicity Account services for both current and savings bank customers
- Internet Banking
- On line utility bill payments facility through Billdesk
- On line shopping facility via CCAvenues
- e-commerce facilities
- Mobile Banking
- VISA Debit card facility with a card base of over 1.50 million
- Access to over 320 KVB ATMs and over 13,000 domestic ATMs under the VISA / NFS / MITR /Axis bank cluster and over 1 million VISA ATMs globally
- Payment of institutional fees through ATMs
- Payment for air tickets (Kingfisher) through KVB ATMs
- Mobile top up facility at KVB ATMs
Banking and Para banking services
- KVB offers quite a few deposit and loan products, all customized to meet customer requirements
- All types of general insurance policies are offered by the bank by tying up with M/s Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
- The bank has tied up with M/s Birla Sun Life Insurance Company to provide different kinds of insurance policies
- Products of SBI MF, Reliance MF, Sundaram BNP Paribas MF, Birla Sunlife MF, Franklin Templeton MF and LIC MF are distributed by the bank
Karur Vysya Bank LoansKarur Vysya Bank Limited is a premier Indian bank. Karur Vysya Bank Limited offers a number of loans. The bank was set up in 1916. At present the bank has a wide network of branches throughout India.
Some Karur Vysya Bank Limited loans are stated below.
- Bon Voyage
- Kvb Happy Kisan
- Kisan Mithra Scheme
- Educational Loan
- Easy Trade Fin
- Flexi Mobile Loan
- Mahila Swarna Loan
- Happy Home Loan
- Easy Tax
- Insta Loan
- Personal Loan
- Green Trac
- Professional Loan
- Green Harvester
- Quick Loan
- Farmers Two Wheeler Scheme
- Rent Fin Loan
- Green Card
- Two Wheeler Loan
KVB Car LoansFlexi Mobile Loan from the bank belongs to the category of Karur Vysya Bank Limited Car Loans. This is a customized financing scheme for car procurement, specially meant for professionals, individuals, businessmen and traders.
Karur Vysya Bank Limited Car Loans are also available for the procurement of used cars (second hand ones).
Customers can finance up to 80% of the cost of a new vehicle along with the cost of accessories and the life tax through this loan. For second hand cars the financing margin provided by the bank is 30%. The maximum loan available under this scheme is ` 7.50 Lacs.
KVB Home LoansHappy Home Loan is a type of Karur Vysya Bank Limited Home Loan. Rent Finance Loan is another Karur Vysya Bank Limited loan related to the real estate sector.
Karur Vysya Bank Limited Home Loans are available for the following purposes.
- For purchase of completed flats
- As finance for repairs, additional construction and for renovation
- For purchase of plots and for house construction
- The maximum loan repayment period is 15 years. There are a host of terms and conditions related to this loan.
Karur Vysya Bank Limited Doctor loans are especially meant for those in the medical profession. The Bon Voyage scheme takes care of foreign trip financing. Karur Vysya Bank Limited personal loans are loans, which are extended for meeting the personal expenses of the clients ranging from medical expenditure to educational expenditure. Insta Loan is also a type of personal loan scheme from KVB. The Quick Loan scheme from the Karur Vysya bank can be used for financing personal expenses, business expenses, income tax payment and for making investment.
Contact Details of Karur Vyasa Bank
CHENNAI DIVISIONAL OFFICEChennai Divisional Office
568, Anna Salai
Chennai - 600 018 (T.N.)
STD: 044 - 24314418, 24314421, 24347250
ATM CELLBasement Floor- 1
338, Avinashi Road
STD: 0422 - 2576671, 2576672
INTERNATIONAL DIVISIONKVB Towers
568, Anna Salai
Teynampet, Chennai-600018 (T.N)
STD: 044 - 24314185, 24314186, 24314187
Official Website :www.kvb.co.in
KVB Customer Care Number :1860 200 1916
Karur Vysya Bank Informational Data
|Name of Bank||Karur Vysya Bank|
|No. of Offices||296|
|No. of Employees||3941|
|Business per Employee (in ` Lakh)||638.00|
|Profit per Employee (in ` Lakh)||5.98|
|Interest Income (in ` Crore)||1446|
|Other Income (in ` Crore)||265|
|Interest Expended (in ` Crore)||1036|
|Operating Expenses (in ` Crore)||258|
|Return on Assets||1.49|
|Net NPA Ratio||0.25|
Last Updated on May 2, 2015