Mizuho Corporate Bank
About Mizuho Corporate Bank
The core aim of the Mizuho Corporate Bank (MHCB) is to become 'a Top Corporate Finance Provider'. This goal has been clearly laid down by Yasuhiro Sato, the President and CEO of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. The bank wants to gain the trust and support of its clients and markets in Japan and across the world.
The solution packages offered in the fields of finance and business strategies by MHCB are suitable for any domestic and global giants and can meet their diverse needs successfully.
Background of Mizuho BankMizuho Corporate Bank is an important arm of the Mizuho Financial Group. Mizuho Financial Group is considered to be the second largest financial services provider in Japan. MHCB is essentially a corporate and investment bank, which was formed by merging the corporate and investment banking division of Fuji Bank and Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank with the Industrial Bank of Japan.
Today, the capital strength of the Mizuho Corporate Bank stands at JPY 1,404,065 million. To strengthen its presence in India like other international destinations, it opened its branches in the cities of Mumbai and New Delhi.
Products and Services of Mizuho BankThe cutting edge customer solutions offered by the Mizuho Corporate Bank are highly trustworthy and offer excellent banking experience to the clients. The products and services range of the bank is all-inclusive in nature and can be classified into below mentioned categories:
- Investment Banking and Custodial Services
- Securitization of Client Assets
- Real Estate Finance
- M&A Finance and Corporate Restructuring Business
- Bond Administrative Services
- Project Finance
- CLO (Collateralized Loan Obligation) Management Business
Market ProductsSales and Trading: Meeting Client Needs, Global Network, Trading Based on Advanced Risk Management Systems
- Settlement and Foreign Exchange Divisions: Yen Clearing, Yen Custody, Mizuho e-Business Site, Mizuho Advanced Cash Management Services (CMS), Mizuho Global CMS, Mizuho e-Market Financial, Mizuho WEB-ANSER Service, Best Receiver, "Super Receiver" Collection Services, Mizuho PC Service: Code Master Download Service for Financial Institutions
- Assent Management Department: Trust-Related Services, Asset Management Services, Investment Trust-Related Services
- Japan Market Topics
- Market Angles
- Japan Market Practice -FAQ
- Corporate Actions News
- Holiday Calendar
Yen Clearing Services
Deposit and Lending
Mizuho Corporate Bank LoansMizuho Corporate Bank Ltd loans are granted exclusively to corporate entities and business houses. Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd Corporate Loans schemes range from Real Estate acquisition funding to syndicated loans. Mizuho Bank Loans are granted to clients for the purchase and improvement of immovable assets and also for procurement of land. The bank also advises the client on the best method to expedite the process.
Loans Granted by Mizuho Corporate Bank
- Project Finance: Mizuho Corporate Bank provides grants to fund large scale infrastructure developments like construction of highways and electric power generating plants. Mizuho Corporate Bank project finance is given on a case-by-case basis and may also be used to meet the financial obligations of a project. Environment friendly projects are given preference.
- Corporate Revitalization Finance or Acquisition Finance: Mizuho Corporate Bank acquisition finance is granted to clients for leveraging business opportunities. Funds are also made available for business revitalization.
- Collaterized Loan Obligation Management: Clients of the bank may take loans by giving Mizuho an underlying collateral. This activity of the bank is international in nature and usually involves the advisory of external management service companies.
- Bond Administrative Services: Mizuho Corporate Bank offers bond administrative services for asset backed securities and corporate bonds. The bank acts a fiscal or trustee agent.
- Syndicated Loans: This type of loan is given with the active participation of the parent Mizuho Financial Group.
Mizuho Corporate Bank BranchesMizuho Corporate Bank has opened its beaches almost all over the world. They are present in:
- Xiamen and Nanjing (China)
- Hong Kong
- Mumbai and New Delhi (India)
- Seoul (Korea)
- Labuan and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Manila (Philippines)
- Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Taichung (Taiwan)
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Sydney (Australia)
- Milan (Italy)
- Paris (France)
- Dusseldorf (Germany)
- London (United Kingdom)
- Tehran (Iran)
- Moscow (Russia)
- Dubai (UAE)
- Sao Paulo (Brazil)
- Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Houston (U.S.A.)
- Toronto and Vancouver (Canada)
Head Office of Mizuho Corporate BankMizuho Corporate Bank 3-3, Marunouchi
Mizuho Bank India Website :http://www.mizuhobank.com/india/index.html
Last Updated on May 5, 2015