Punjab and Sind Bank
History of Punjab and Sind BankIt was in the year 1908 that the idea of elevating the poorest of the poor was initiated by the inception of the Punjab & Sind Bank. Brainchild of Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha and Sardar Tarlochan Singh - the bank has covered miles. Among the people of Punjab, they have attained the highest level of respect. With the aim to help the weaker section of the society, for uplifting their standard of living, social commitment was the main agenda. With more than decades of experience in the banking sector, the bank is still striving strong.
Mission of Punjab and Sind Bank
- The risk management and Internal Control Systems should be properly placed at the right time.
- Highest level of technology should be adopted and operationlized as well.
- Customer service should be at the peak of all banking responsibilities.
- The business should be conducted with transparency and the bank should be responsible for its code of conduct.
- The financial as well as the non-financial risks should be managed professionally.
- Profitability should be in accordance with the prudential guidelines of the Bank.
Credit Card facilities of Punjab and Sind BankPSB - ICICI Bank Credit Card
The credit card business has been the most budding business in the retail finance segment in the modern day business scenario. Punjab and Sind Bank has tied up with ICICI Bank to offer the state of art technology to the cardholders for competing with the other peers in the banking industry.
The value added services and products of the bank has been designed in a manner to suit the needs of the esteemed clients.
About the PUNJAB & SIND BANK-ICICI BANK Credit CardThere are three variants of this credit card by Punjab and Sind Bank, viz, Blue, Silver and Gold. The eligibility criteria (with respect to yearly income) are:
|Eligibility||Blue Card||Silver Card||Gold Card|
|Salaried||` 60000/-p.a||` 60000/- p.a||` 120000/-p.a|
|Self Employed||` 50000/-p.a||` 50000/- p.a||` 100000/-p.a|
Features of the Punjab & Sind Bank-ICICI Bank Credit card:
- Maximum Interest Free Credit period
- Revolving Credit Facility
- Powerful Insurance benefits
- Powerful Rewards Programme
- Free Add-On Card
- Purchase Protection
- Limited Lost Card Liability
- Global Acceptance
- Balance Transfer Facility
- Self Set Limits
Insurance facilities of Punjab and Sind BankPunjab & Sind Bank has tied up with M/s Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company for offering Non Life insurance. The tie up with M/s Aviva Life Insurance Company India Pvt. Ltd. will offer the life insurance facilities to the customers.
Last Updated on May 26, 2015