Syndicate Bank Details:
Syndicate Bank India, established in 1925 in Udupi in Karnataka plays a vital role in providing financial assistance in the rural and semi urban areas as well as to the individuals.
The first scheme of the bank was the Pigmy Deposit Scheme which at present is the Bank's brand equity. In 1962, the Syndicate Bank India opened an all women branch in Bangalore.
- Deposits- Synd 400 Plus & Synd 500 Plus, Synd-Super Premium Savings Bank Account, SyndSamanya Savings Bank Account, SyndTaxShield Deposit, Vikas Cash Certificate, Syndicate Suvidha Deposit, Pigmy 1928 Deposit, Pigmy Plus 2007 Deposit, Synd Corporate Suvidha Deposit Scheme
- Personal Loans- SyndSaral, SyndSenior, SyndRent, SyndVahan, SyndSuvidha, SyndVyapar, SyndSwarna, SyndPigmy, SyndLaghuUdhyami, SyndKisan, SyndNivas, SyndNivas Plus, SyndVidya, SyndVidyarthi, SyndPravasi, SyndMahila, SyndMortgage, SyndiUdyog
- Agricultural Loans - Synd Jai Kisan Loan Scheme, Jewel Loan Scheme for Agriculture, Syndicate Farm House Scheme, Farm Mechanisation Schemes, Finance for Hi-tech Agriculture, Development of Irrigation Infrastructure, Syndicate 2/3/4 Wheelers Scheme, Animal Husbandry Scheme, Rural Employment Generation Programme, Syndicate Kisan Credit Card, Solar Water Heating Systems
- Priority Sector Loans - Scheme for Financing Rural Tourism, Synd Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme, Syndicate Kisan Samrudhi Credit Card Scheme, Syndicate General Credit Card Scheme, Synd Solar Jyothi Scheme, Grameen Bhandaran Yojana
1. The financial highlights of the Syndicate Bank India as on 31st march, 2007 are:
Total Income – 665855 lakhs
Total Expenditure- 527591 lakhs
Net Profit- 71611 lakhs
2. In 2006 the Syndicate Bank India launched the Syndicate General purpose Credit Card, SyndJaiKisan and Scheme for financing tenant farmers. The IDRBT has conferred Syndicate Bank India the Special Award for Use of IT for Customer Service in Semi-Urban and Rural Areas.
3. In 2007 the Syndicate Bank India launched SyndShakti to provide credit to the artisans & self-employed persons.
Shri C P Swarnkar is the Chairman & Managing Director of Syndicate Bank India.
Manipal PB no.13,
Karnataka State- 576 119
|>> More Banks in India|